The BCN founders are a group of young people with extensive experience in their line of work, gained through cooperation with some of the best-known Belgrade clubs and involvement in major independent projects. Their autochthonous projects, to name a few, include:
- The concert of British musical attraction "FAITHLESS", April 2004, Hall of Sports, Belgrade / 5.000 visitors.
- Promotion of EXIT Noise Summer Fest in Belgrade, the largest music festival in Southeastern Europe, during 2002 and 2003.
- Supporting the project "Lets travel to Europe" – where the 100 of the best Serbian students spent one month in the EU countries.
- ILP (I Love Politics) / May 9th - June 18th 2004 – an International project in the cooperation with the Cool Politics Holland, the Europe Day, and the realization of the cultural and youth exchange with the EU countries.
- the management of the KST club / the country’s oldest club, 1995 – 2000; management, program and concert activities, PR/media presentations of the club
- the management of the Anderground club, number-one club in Serbia and Montenegro; 1999 – 2001; program and concert activities, PR campaign and direct media presentations;
- the management of the elite Que Pasa? club, 2002, program management and PR campaign;
- the management of the Eleven club, an exclusive lounge bar, 2002, program and media presentations; and
- involvement in a number of international social projects focused on the development of the civil society, democracy, and European integration; cooperated with: IREB, Freedom House, Fund for an Open Society, Civic Initiatives, the US Agency for International Development (USAID), the German Marshall Fund of the United States (GMF), the Royal Netherlands Embassy, and the Swiss Embassy, to name a few.
|······ © Belgrade Cultural Network Ltd. ········· design by Trilenium & MASSVision ······|